Ads

December 7, 2008

Preparation - Danish 2nd Birthday Bash



Happy Birthday to my beloved nephew, Airel Danish. It's his 2nd birthday. Kejap jer dah besar. Actually his birth date is on the 31st Oct and my brother was planning to have a birthday party on the 1st Nov. But, unfortunately i was in Turkey on that particular day. So, he postponed it once i'm back from Turkey. Yelah, tak meriah kan kalau mak sedara sorang ni not around. Hehehe.

On that day, i was so busy ke hulu ke hilir. That morning i went to workshop to service my car because the next 2 days i'm going to JB. Kebetulan juga on the same day my office is organizing a family day at Dusun Eco. Family Day pun tak sempat pergi. After service my car, so busy do preparation for this birthday party.

On his 1st year birthday, it held at my mum's house in Kg Pandan. And this year they organized it at Satay Station, a new place which is kampung style restaurant. I've mentioned about this restaurant on my previous entry. Lets look at photos below.

Venue : Satay Station, Jalan Kampung Pandan, KL
Date : 8th November 2008
Time : 4.00pm - 6.00pm
Theme Collour : Green and Yellow



Satay Station

Menu : Satay, Fried Rice, Fried Meehoon, Grapes
Kueh mueh : Karipap, Cucur Badak, Lompang, Serimuka and Fried Chicken

No comments: