Ads

July 13, 2009

Airel Danish ..... We Love You !!!!



Photos of my beloved nephew, Airel Danish.
Ah... I just love my nephew.
But I found myself wondering how this little super cute nephew of ours grew up so fast?

I became an aunt for the first time when my nephew was born three years ago. We love in every photo of his first few days, especially in the hours after his birth, his expression. He is beautiful...and you will love all the fun of being an aunt! ...

I absolutely love kids and I loved seeing my nephew through the camera. One of the reason i love these photos because of its sentimental value and story.


3 months.....cukur jambul
handsome little boy
so cute !!!
so serious.....
so funny !!!
one year little boy....1st birthday
with his 'puting'
so shy !!!!
so happy !!!!
so blur !!! hehehe
two years little boy.....2nd birthday
latest photo..... 3 years macho little boy.....


p/s - You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.


1 comment:

jiya said...

so sweet

MASHALLAH