Ads

May 22, 2009

Holiday to Bali ..... I'm away !!!


Tomorrow i will be leaving to Bali for a break from my daily routines. Bali is my favorite place to go for holiday. This is my third time and I’ve been there twice in 2005 and 2006. This trip is more for relaxing and water sport activities. There are so many things to do there that you can enjoy for your holiday.

I had planned this trip a triple of months in advance and done some homework and research, so i roughly knew where we should go, where to stay (great location) and where to hire car rental. Everything been arranged.

Bali is a most popular international tourist destination. This place is known for its hills and mountain scenery, exotic sandy beaches, for its old temples, as well as colorful spiritual culture, arts and traditional performances. The beauty of this island has attracted people to visit this island.

Will share with you guys my journey to Bali in this blog.


picture taken in Sept 2005 ..... at Tanah Lot, Bali
Sept 2005..... Batu Bulan, Bali ....... painting gallery
Sept 2005 at Oasis Hotel and Resort, Nusa Dua
Sept 2005...... dinner at Jimbaran Bay, Bali
this photo taken during my trip to Bali in November 2006...........

No comments: